Tuner Type for the PAL_BG WinFast 2000XP

Has anybody (preferably in Oz) managed to get this card working properly?
I've currently got it set up with a card type of 34 (Winfast 2000), and a
tuner type of 5 (Philips PAL_BG) in modules.conf, but the frequency
required to tune in a halfway-decent picture is consistently 4.5Mhz higher
than the stated frequency for the channel, and even then the picture is
very "red".  When booting to Win2k, however, the picture is crystal clear
on the stated frequency for the channel.  Anecdotal evidence, from the few
matches I've had with Google searches, seem to indicate that I've
incorrectly chosen the tuner type.  Can anyone confirm or deny this?

I've tried all of the other PAL_BG tuner types listed in CARDLIST for the
bttv module, with exactly the same results for each.  I've also tried
running with different capture software, e.g. TVTime, xawtv.  Same results
either way.  It is worth mentioning that the sound is crystal clear under
both Windows and Linux, however.

I'm running bttv 0.9.11, with a v4l2 patched 2.4.21 kernel. The machine is
an Athlon XP 2500+, on an Asus A7N8X motherboard, with the NForce2 chipset.
There are no other PCI cards in the machine.

I'd also appreciate reports of other cards that people have actually
managed to get working in Australia, or anywhere else with a similar
standard.

Regards,
Scott

This e-mail is confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure or copying of this document is unauthorised and prohibited.  If you have received this document in error, please delete the email and notify me by return email or by phoning the NEMMCO Helpdesk on 1300 300 295.