Re: multiple open()'s on the same device

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lucas Correia Villa Real" <lucasvr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, July 20, 2003 1:06 PM
Subject: Re: multiple open()'s on the same device

> On Saturday 19 July 2003 23:47, Christian Hack wrote:

https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/private/video4linux-list/2003-March/msg00
226.html

I still stand by my statement. Does the windows version capture full motion
on all 4 channels. The only simultaneous capture cards I have seen have a
different capture chip or have more than one capture chip fitted.

Feel free to prove me wrong though. ;-)

CH