Re: multiple open()'s on the same device

On Saturday 19 July 2003 23:47, Christian Hack wrote:
> [...]

The card has only 1 bt878 chip, and 4 inputs. It has a software/driver for
Windows, and it can capture using the 4 inputs at the same time.
What happens with xawtv is that I can switch between input source, but can't
open 2 xawtv sessions, each one using a different input source (what is
perfectly done on Windows).

By the way, I have continued to search on the archives and saw this post:
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/private/video4linux-list/2003-March/msg00226.html

I'm just giving a look on the v4l2 API to code something based on this post
and see if it works.

Lucas