audio with composite input

I just bought MagicTView (or something), which is BT878/CPH061 card.
Television (antenna) input works perfectly. But with composite1 input I get
sound from antenna input. So, if I watch TV from Television input, and then
switch to Composite1 input, the sound will still come from the Television
input.

Is the Composite1 input supposed to carry sound too (or just video?). I
don't have other docs than BT878 datasheet, and I didn't find clear answer
from that.

Also, BT878 seems to be able to do DMA directly the audio to the computer
(without sound card). This seems not to be supported with 2.4.21 bttv
drivers, am I correct? Will it be supported in near future or in some other
(newer) driver?

My problem seems similar as described by Wade Hampton Mon, 14 Aug 2000 with
subject "xawtv, video capture, sound" (from archives). Except that I _do_
get sound with Composite1 input, it just comes from Television input.

I'm using "card=24" and "tuner=0".