RE: PCI-X boards

The Osprey 230 should be compatible with a PCI-X slot.  More information
(including contact and reseller info) can be found at:
     http://www.viewcast.com/products/osprey/osprey230.html

This card supports both the audio and video capture features of the 878 and
there are linux drivers supporting it at:
     ftp://ftp.viewcast.com/pub/OSP-230/Linux/latest/

The card has multiple inputs, but only one video stream can be captured at
any one time.  Full Disclosure: I am an employee of Viewcast.

-Scott Tillman