(no subject)

I am working on linux redhat 6.1 kernel 2.2.10.

I tried using a bt848 card and i am getting a black and white picture with a Sony EVI-D31 PAL camera .The card works fine and gives a coloured image with  a NTSC camera.Does bt848 card supports pal camera if not are there any drivers that can help.Our preference is not to upgrade the system due to some other softwares installed.

Also I have another card flyvideo 98 with tuner which is i think card no =30.now with this card and pal camera i can get a coloured image on mandrake 9 and kernel 2.4 but with rh 6.1 and kernel 2.2.10 the bttv driver is older and doesn't support card-30  and ifi try other card nos then with values like 2 and 4 i gfet black n white image.and if i use with higher card nos then i get a blue screen.

I tried downloading other bttv drivers like bttv-0.7.95 and 0.7.80 but they give problem with...kcompat 24.o .

I am not too sure also as to how to get these drivers working on this old kernel version.

Can someone tell me abut how to get thses drivers wrking on this old kernel version.
Or is there other card among 0 to 19 which support sony EVI-D31 as only need to grab the image and i don't need the turner..

thanx,
Shilpa