Embedded solution with framegrabbers using v4l?

Hi!
I'm planning to make a low-powered system using a one-board computer and Linux in a frame-grabbing application. I'm not very experienced working with this kind of hardware, but I would like to try. I have looked at some different one-bord computers like:
http://www.embedded586.com/epc/ts5500-spec.php

What I need is a pice of grabbing hardware supported by the v4l. Is that possible with such boards? I was thinking something like the Axis-camera solution. They must have some grabbing hardware build in. I don't know such a solution could use v4l. Does there exist framegrabbers for the PC104-bus?

Please, send me some URL's if you have some information about this topic.

Reg Thanks ards

- Martin O.