Re: ATI Wonder TV card - sound not working

Hi Carl,

I'm where you are - I've just got the picture going for my AIW, working
on sound next.

I've been working through the guide at gatos.sourceforge.net and I
believe they state you should install the ALSA drivers. The site appears
to be down right now so I can;t confirm.

Check out Gatos, and I'd be keen to hear if you get sound going.

Cheers, Ben

--
Ben Stringer <ben@xxxxxxxxxxx>