Pinnacle PCTVPro tv (tuner MT2032 ?) problem

Hi,

Maybe you can help : I have two problems :

- First one (more important) : solid blue image when
tuned in) :
My tunner (MT2032) is correctly detected, loaded and
initalised. I can change the frequency (I've added
some traces in the tuner code and enabled debug). I
can see garbage when I am not tunned in. But when
tunned in the image is solid blue. (I use overlay for
this test)

Note : Some IOCTL sent to the tuner driver are just
ignored (I've added some traces) (maybe old or too new
ioctl)
spurcheck messages appears for some channel but not
for
all. (all have solid blue)

- Second one (less important but may be related) :
IMHO tuner is not correctly probed by i2c (i2c_probe
never calls tuner_attach)
The problem then is that I can not change the
frequency, but I that case I can see the channel that
was tuned in wind*ws. This seem to appen every time I
boot wind*ws then reboot in linux whithout shuting the
power off. (still in overlay)

- Hardware :
 ABIT KT7A (VIA KT133A chipset) Duron 800 128Mo
 Pinnacle PCTVPro (very recent one)
 ATI XPert@Play 98
 SB PCI64 (not used, not tested with bttv yet)

- Software :
 clean install of RH 8.0
 Kernel 2.4.20 from kernel.org patched with
 patch-2.4.20-kraxel.gz (this looks to lead to bttv
  0.7.102 from BTTV_VERSION_CODE)
 XawTV 3.82

- Misc
 Country : France
 Modulation : SECAM

Sorry for my bad english...

Thank you for your attention, feel free to ask for any
precision, feel free to give any suggestions.

Regards,
                                   P. Cizaire