Re: Hauppage WinTV PVR-250/350

On Wed, 8 Jan 2003, Pavel Tkatchouk wrote:

> > Uh, that wasn't supposed to be public knowledge until H made the
> > announcement.
>
> Precisely, I realised that moment after hit "send". Also silly me forgot
> to delete headers from his message. I've apologized to Antony.

Oh well, what's done is done.  The fact that sales is even talking about it
hopefully means that announcement will come sooner rather than later ;)

Regardless, by Monday (2003-01-13) my pages should have enough information
that somebody (other than me) should be able to develop alternate drivers
without needing the ref code or Firmware guide.  I was actually hoping
for the distributable core code to be done before announcing its availability,
but events got away from us.

I would much prefer an official effort and I don't intend this to be
competition for H's driver, unless, of course, it has uncorrectable
limitations.

John