Re: Trouble with Winfast 2000 XP

I'd like to post an update or two to my problem.

First, it seems I was imagining the difference in behavior between xawtv and grabbo. There is a difference, but it seems it was mainly due to image artifacts resulting from a difference in image size. So, ignore this line of thought. xawtv looks like grabbo. Still, good to know that it's not xawtv's fault :)

Second, I wanted to add that I checked both the kernel and XFree86 logs and there were no errors in loading the bttv driver, savage driver, or xvideo extension.

That's all for now - thanks.

-Nathan