Videum AV: Input switching problem

I have a Winnov Videum AV PCI card in my Red Hat Linux 7.3 system. I have succeess in viewing video through Xawtv, and am able to switch between the three inputs with no problems.

However, when I come to use the card in another program, "motion" (a webcam program), I can only see the first input regardless of which input I try. I have asked the "motion" support group about this problem but no one seems to have come across it before. I have also asked the card driver's author, and he hasn't seen anything like this before either.

So I was wondering if anyone could help me debug this? What steps should I take?

Many thanks.

Matt

Do you Yahoo!?