Re: Problem with radio and Pinnacle PCTV PRO / MT2032

Another note. Another PCTV PRO owner with a Temic 4009FR5 tuner, but
apparently the same of the other chips, had no problem with radio, so
this seems to indicate that it is a problem with the tuning.

Has radio worked with MT2032 before? When that part in the
tuner.c-driver was made for instance?