Problem with radio and Pinnacle PCTV PRO / MT2032

I have now heared radio for several seconds using gradio. I often hear
some seconds when switching to a new frequency. Also when the receiving
conditions changes I can hear some seconds of radio.

But during these seconds, it appears to be a combination of 2 radio
stations. Therefore I suspect the tuning to a bit incorrect. I compared
the values to the ones found in the example in MT20302 datasheet and it
was near, but not exactly the same for all parameters.

The card works OK in windoze using the same antenna and frequencies.

If noone has time to look at this now, please give me some hints of
where to look, as I happen to be a programmer and might debug this
problem a bit more.

Marius K