Re: Announcing tvtime!

Just out of curiousity, is this application anything for us ordinary
xawtv-users, say that we don't feel like taking time for downloading and
trying it out?

Best regards
Carl-Johan

--

(John Gilmore): "The Net interprets censorship as damage and routes
 around it."

       ICQ# 2357535
    http://come.to/woc/
   http://wlug.westbo.se/