Re: Announcing tvtime!

This is absolutely fabulous. I had stumbled upon a very old version of
tvtime about a month ago but could never get it to work correctly -
though when it did it was exactly what I wanted. The new version works
fine on my RH8 box using the binary-only nvidia drivers for my GeForce 3
card. I can't seem to find any bugs, though I do get some sort of
warning message upon loading tvtime:

tvtime: Can't get 1024hz resolution from /dev/rtc/.

When I recompiled my RH8 kernel, I changed the system clock frequency
from the default RH8 value of 512 Hz to 1024 Hz. This seemed to give me
better performance on my P4 2.2 GHz without any problems. Apparently
userspace programs would see the value as the Linux kernel default of
100 Hz. Does this error message have something to do with my kernel
tweak?