Re: bttv-0.7.100 Insmod option?

Yes, I have used the video::capture::v4l module with success to
manipulate the capturing - my problem lies in the length of time it
takes to filter the data for motion detection in perl.  It just does not
compare to the speed of C or XS based modules (which are not available)
for manipulating graphics.

Oh well, I guess what I am hearing is that unless I learn C, I am stuck!

Was hoping for an easy way out though  ;)

Thanks

-Greg