Re: PV-150-HA

Robert Stanford wrote:

A patch?    Yes please :)

Ive included a couple of attachments with pci info from the PV-150-HA
card. Hope they come in handy.

Thanks for the lspci output, but I could really use the output for the HC en HD version ;) I only have the HA & HB versions. Patch against 2.4.19 is available at http://www.e-magic.be/luc/pv150.html it supports the HA & HB version because I don't know the pciid's of the HC & HD version. Please try the patch and let me know if the card works :)

BTW is there any way i can get all 8 ports working at the same time? My
card seems to be the same as yours with an extra bit hanging off a
ribbon cable for the second set of 4 ports.

The card can only record from 4 sources at a time (4 bt878 chips). Each chip/source had 2 composite inputs so you can switch between them while recording this will however limit your framerate (I get about 6 fps when switching) because it takes a while before the image is stable enough to capture

(also cc'ed to the list)

Luc