if I should be looking at updating  bttv-cards.c and bttv-cards.h as I
found the post
PV150H card
Luc Van Hoeylandt video4linux-list at redhat.com
Sat, 05 Oct 2002 08:18:14 +0200
https://listman.redhat.com/mailman/private/video4linux-list/2002-October/013968.html

Where he seems to have a similar card but with 4 ports.
Idd I have the same version of the card. Each card had 4 bt878 chips with 2 inputs multiplexed per chip. If you want I can send you a patch against 2.4.19 to make it work. Could some pls explain to me what I have to do to get the update in the kernel bttv ? (Only changes required: adding new card entries). There are 4 variations of the card the A,B,C,D version each card uses a different set of PCI ids IIRC. I've been testing the card/patch for a month and it seems to work without any problems.