How to unsubscibe - Instructions from email header!

I believe that perhaps you are missing the unsubscibe
info, and in fact it may ber your browser/mail client
that is out of date.

Check out the email header, and you will find:

Which basically gives you the email address, and
mechanism for unsubscining. (Put 'unsubscribe' as the
subject)

I haven't tried this, so I apologise if this is
incorrect, but it seems obvious to me.

Hope this helps

Peter

--- Stane Gruden <Stanislav.Gruden@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>