Re: No radio with new Pinnacle PCTV PRO

>  I can't see any tuner-chip at the card, but I have only got the tuner to
>  work with tuner=33: "MT2032 universal", although I haven't tried all. I
>  actually got this tuner autodetected with some version of bttv, but in
>  the newest version, it detects 14:"Temic PAL_BG (4006FH5)", which
>  doesn't work at all.

??? according to the logs below the card got detected correctly and it
should have worked without the tuner insmod option too.

>  When I try listening to radio, I beleve I the first time after loading
>  the drivers get 1/4 of a second of radio sound, but after that, I hear
>  just noise. Changing the frequency only gives a click.

Will check next week ...

>  I tried the detect-program in bttv-source, but then geth this is syslog:
>  "i2c-core.o: I2C adapter 40002: I2C level transfers not supported"

There are multiple i2c busses in your system, you have to pick the right
i2c character device ...

  Gerd

--
You can't please everybody.  And usually if you _try_ to please
everybody, the end result is one big mess.