Re: Re: v4l2 api

  Hi Michael,

  Sorry, I was waaay out of line.  You gave a good explanation of the
issue and your position, which is important since the terminology is
confusing.  I had no business making an argument out of it, and I
sincerely hope this does not sour future discussion.

  And you're right, this is all a matter of taste, making the flame
ridiculous.  So long as it's clear what the fields are and which was
first, it doesn't matter.

  If we can move past my stupidity, I'd like your opinion.  Why is one
flag not sufficient?

  Again, my apologies,
  Billy

Michael H. Schimek (mschimek@xxxxxx):