RE: [V4L] V4L2 on Redhat Linux 8.0

    Hi! i've tried it. I have RedHat 7.1 and you are right, it's impossible
(at least for me) :-) to build videodevX module. 'Make' creates the object
files but doesn't install in the especified path and when i write 'make
install' it answers something about unresolved symbols and errors with the
commmands 'cp' and 'mv'. I try to rewrite the Make's path but it doesn't
run. I think that recompiling kernel it's a possibility but...i don't know.

    Tomorrow i'll try to build module under Debian distribution, perhaps,
the kernel could be configurated in other way and i could build it, ¿? who
knows...
    Well, if someone can do it, please, send us the way!
  Bye