RE: Need Help getting Camera Setup

>> Even after all that it comes up and seems to be running, but with a black
>> screen.
>>
>Tried running XawTV with "-noxv" switch?
>
>   Jonk

Here's what I get:

# xawtv -noxv
This is xawtv-3.54, running on Linux/i686 (2.4.9-34)
Xlib:  extension "XVideo" missing on display "localhost:10.0".
WARNING: remote display `localhost:10.0' not allowed, using `:10.0' instead
can't open x11 display :10.0
v4l-conf had some trouble, trying to continue anyway
WARNING: v4l and x11 disagree about the screen size
WARNING: Is v4l-conf installed correctly?
WARNING: v4l and x11 disagree about the color depth
WARNING: fbuf.depth=16, x11 depth=32
WARNING: Is v4l-conf installed correctly?
WARNING: overlay mode disabled

It still doesn't seem to work.  In fact it see I get the exact same output
with or without that switch.

recipient or his or her authorized agent, the reader is hereby notified that
any dissemination, distribution or copying of this e-mail is prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by replying
to this message and delete this e-mail immediately.