Re: Re: Again: FlyVideo 3000 and audio

I meant it worked with stereo sound from xawtv without any additional
tweaking. (just did modprobe saa7134 card=2 before). One thing to note
though, is that in every ~3-5 minutes the audi oseem to lose the signal for
a few sec, and sometimes it's able to recover, sometimes not (and then I get
only white noise from the speakers). Switching to an other channel and back
helps though.

Christopher