WinTV-Go has no video

I have a RH 72. system and today I installed a Huappauge Wintv-Go video capture card with tuner. The Red Hat Kudhzu hardware detector came up and detected the card as a Brooktree BT878 and installed the bttv drivers for it. everything worked smoothly up to this point.

I cannot get it to recieve any channels. I ran settv and it ran through the stations and found none. I have this connected up to the cable tv. I tried setting channels manually and go tthe same result. It saved and manages the config file properly and I have set it for NTSC can us-cable inputs.

I connected an x10 video camera to the composite inputs and the same happens. No video. I am using xawtv.

My question is, since I did not build the bttvmy self and uses the Red Hat drivers, I am not sure how to proceed. I checked lsmod and the bttv modules are loaded and everything looks good. This is apparently one of the more standard supported cards correct? Is there a way to determine if the parameters for bttv are the proper ones for this card ?

So if anyone has any ideas I would certainly appreciate the help.

Thanks
Mark F. Saunders
msaunders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx