Video blackout, etc.

Hi,

Has anyone else encountered video blanking out occasionally? Audio is
still ok. This usually happens when the TV window is covered with
another window, when I move the window around, when I switch channels
too rapidly, or when I'm trying to stream via ffmpeg.

So far, nothing except a reboot fixes it -- I've already tried removing
and reinserting the various modules. Is there, for instance, some way to
reset the video hardware? I've had to reboot at least once a day
(argh!). My SAA7130 FlyVideo2000 shares INT9 with my video card -- could
this be a/the problem?

Also, when capturing via streamer or ffmpeg, I hear the audio on my
speakers... is this normal? The resulting video file does have audio.

Finally, does anyone have some software to dump/watch the contents of a
PCI device's memory area? I'm still trying to figure out the remote
control of the FV2k, btw.

Thanks,
Alex