SAA 7111 with CT 69000 in ebedded system

Hi,

I have a trouble in the developing of one project; I have a PC embedded board from Advantech that have a video-in port; I have installed Linux without trouble (graphics, sound, ethernet, PCI, etc... work fine) but the video-in doesn't work at all; it is a SAA7111 chip with a CT69000.

I have looked for a solution for this but we haven't found it; Have you any experience with similar hardware?; Do you know where can I search?

I have downloaded the data sheets of the chips involved but I don't know how to use them (I have never written a driver for hardware); Can anyone help me to begin?

Thank you in advance.

Ignacio Vico.

Ignacio Vico
Instituto Andaluz de Ciencias de la Tierra: CSIC-Univ. Granada
Fac. de Ciencias
Avda. Fuentenueva s/n
18002 Granada SPAIN
Telf. +34 958 243360
Fax. +34 958 243384
E-mail: jivico@xxxxxx
No uso Microsoft Office, por lo que le ruego no me envie documentos MSOffice.
I don't use Microsoft Office, so please do not send me MSOffice documents.