Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 10:56:48 -0300
From: Ryan Gammon <rggammon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Alon Altman <alon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, tcwan@xxxxxxxxx, lirc@xxxxxxxxxxxx,
     jochym@xxxxxxxxxx, rggammon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, kraxel@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: FlyVideo 2000 IR support

The last thing I did was send a patch to one of the suse guys involved with
the input driver project:
http://www.suse.cz/development/input/

I see it's now in the attic, along with half the other drivers :(

http://cvs.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/viewcvs.cgi/linuxconsole/ruby/linux/drive
rs/input/Attic/bttv.c?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup

You can fool around with it, anyway -- it might work. As drivers go, the
remote drivers aren't very complicated. If you're familiar with C, you
should be able to get things working.