accessing ports on osprey 100

I spent the weekend playing with a new osprey card with RH 7.3. I have not built my own driver yet, just used the bttv driver that installed automatically with 7.3.

most of my experiments were with streamer. just wanting to grab a jpeg. all works well on the default port but I cannot get anything from the other ports. After some analysis I see the osprey is detected and uses the same parameters as a haupauge which not exactly correct. The osprey 100 is a very simple card, no tuner, no sound, just a Bt878, with one (1) s-video and three (3) composite (NTSC/PAL) handled through some Mux arangement.

any ideas as to how I can get to the other ports? Or where/how in the driver code I can set up the Osprey 100 specifics?

thanks

Jim