Re: Why I just got gray vidoe

Much better, although it seems I have skipped through one set too many
headers and looked at a different messages headers.  Such mistakes are made
after being awake for 27 hours...  I have looked a little more closely and
seen that your character set is set to GB2312, which may be causing some
problems for me.  Could you try changing the character set to something else
for any subsequent messages please?  I will look further into this on my side
before I consider reporting a bug to the KDE team.

So, back to your original problem.  If we are to help you , we need some
information about what you are doing and what exactly the problem is.  This
means what software you are using to try to achieve ??(what are you trying to
do)?, what card, graphical environment, modules you have loaded (if any), etc
you are using what you have done to get to the point you are now, what you
see, useful stuff like that.

Ian