Re: Sound question maybe AVerTV Studio Deluxe related

Ok, I finally got this card working with the following script.  The
dpl3518 module was the magic key as it turns out.  I suspect that this
module just happens to work because there was no chip on the board
matching 13518.  Anyway, the radio works now but I haven't tested ir.  I
suspect that this is a card not previously listed in the card lists.  The
box identifies it as a AVerTV Studio Deluxe and notes that it has dbx
sound, stereo, TV Tuner, Radio, and remote.  The remote attaches through a
splitter on the s-video jack.  If the Keepers of the Card List need any
more information to list this card, let me know.  Thanks for all
your help.

Andy Fundinger

rmmod bttv
rmmod tvaudio