Re: [linux-usb-devel] usbvision + saa7113

Thanks Mark,

I'll fiddle with those values and see what i can come up with.

I've already tried to use USB-Snoopy, unfortunately its not compatible with
the video tv software.  It sets up a filter in the windows filtergraph and
prevents the tv software setting up its own filtergraph.

Cameron Maxwell

--
I don't want to sell you any death sticks...
I think I'll go home and rethink my life...