usbvision + saa7113

I have a hauppauge wintv-usb B/G(0x0573, 0x4D21).  I've been working recently
on getting this to work with the usbvision driver.  The major problem seems
to be with the saa7113 output settings.

I started by trying to adapt Dave Perks SAA7113 driver to work with usbvision,
and after a little fiddling I managed to at least get the device to send some
frames, although they don't decode properly.

Then when the latest version of the usbvision driver, 0.3.3-test1, came out I
noticed it now had a new saa7113 driver with it.  I tried this but discovered
it didn't work and no frames were captured.

After comparing the new driver to the one I had been working on I discovered
that by changing the inititalisation data for register 0x12 from 0x01 to
0xe7.  I could get it to stream frames, they still don't decode properly
though.

Register 0x12 is 'Output Control Register 2'.  Which controls the output from
the chip to the two pins RTS0 and RTS1.  By changing this to 0xe7 makes the
pins output reflect the HREF_HS and VREF, respectively.

I've attached a screen dump of what output I get.  (Its a jpeg so it will fit
into the maximum message size for the mailing list).

Does anyone know what these really should be or how the NT1004 is connected to
the SAA7113 inside the WinTV?

Also has anyone got the SAA7113 driver working with usbvision?

Cheers,
	Cameron Maxwell