Re: Sugestions on how to use mp1e for vcr like recording?

On Tue, Nov 27, 2001 at 10:33:33PM -0500, Stan Brown wrote:

> There seem to be several projects relating to various ways of aproaching
> individul peces of thei puzzle.
>
> I think a common ground to come together to discuss this would improve the
> co-operation between the various groups.
>
> I vote for it.

OK.  I am awaiting SourceForge approval for a project called
"openpvr".  Once I have it, I will upload my scheduler to CVS on it.
We will need to have some minimal web design done for a webpage
for it.  I am no web designer so anyone wishing to volunteer would be
helpful.  I will also set up a mailing list there for it.

Let's now wait for the project to be approved and I will immediately
set up the mailing list and send out an invitation here.  If we can
hold off further discussion of an open PVR until the openpvr mailing
list is in place that would be good, so that all dicussion is archived
in one place and we can get v4l back to it's original intent.

Thanx,
b.

--
Brian J. Murrell