Re: Black line on one of two fields

switching private :)
> First of all, I think this discussion is beginning to turn off-topic.
> Maybe we should keep it in private.

switching private :)

> I am afraid I cannot. It belongs to a Windows app and I do not have
> access to their version control. Anyway, it is quite simple: just check
> for black pixels (I think it is 0xFFFFFF colour values) during half the
> first image line. If [almost] all samples are black, then it is an odd
> field.
>
> Sorry for the lacking help! Hope this helps, feel free to email as much
> as you like. Sharing experiences is quite interesting.

thank you for the help, you have shed a light for me on a few topics,
I am now sending the question to Conexant through our channels, on whether
there is some other indication...

as regarding to SW algorithm - the line is not entirely black, it has some
kind of noise, which is quite unpredictable, just as a "white noise" in
night capturing :(

I will keep you updated in case I find something,

again thank you for the help!

Michael