Re: (patch bttv-0.7.80) Voodoo TV/FM/200 mt2032 tuner initialization

Hi,

This patch works a treat. The card starts successfully
on first boot, switches channel on request with no
problems and picture is slightly better on certain channels.
But occasionally the picture degrades after a period of
time and a re-tune restores it. Other than that, brilliant work.

David.