Re: ati tuner???

ok, i see. So i have to specify the type in /etc/modules.conf or when i insert the module manually? Is there a doc that tells me the options somewhere? The only doc i know of is the one that tells me the options for the bttv one.

Current support for ATI TV-Wonder is with hardcoded PAL tuner for europe. If
you from country with NTCS or any other TV norm, you must specify your
tuner type by hand.

L.