Re: Re: V4L2 to-do list

Still, it would seem churlish not to consider whether or not their work
(license permitting, as I'm sure it must) was worthy of folding back into
the mix, to misappropriate a culinary term.  Unless, of course, Alan or
Bill's already looked at what they've done and dismissed it.  In which
case I will defer to their far greater knowledge on such matters.