Re: v4l2 and RH7.1 with smp

   In fact, they are "two" different systems. Both run
Mandrake 8.0, and both use dual-processors. Other than
that, they have SCSI drives, Matrox Millennium I and II,
one has PII's 350Mhz and the other 450Mhz, no IDE drive,
etc.

   It may be important to say that V4L worked before in
both computers, when they run Mandrake 7.2. Just a week
ago.

    Guilherme

           ---------<gdesouza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>---------
           --< http://rvl1.ecn.purdue.edu/~gdesouza>--