Re: ATI All-In-Wonder Pro 8meg PCI

----- Original Message -----
From: François Guimond <darkpope@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <video4linux-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, July 04, 2001 9:46 PM
Subject: Re:  ATI All-In-Wonder Pro 8meg PCI

> This list probably isn't the best place to discuss this, since this is for
> V4L and ATI cards (except maybe for the TV Wonder which as been told to
work
> with the bttv drivers) are not supported by V4L (or more appropriately,
the
> ATI drivers don't support V4L), but you can get TV to work with ati_xv
(from
> the GATOS site)..  I can walk you through the entire installation if you
> want, or you should post to the LiViD ATI mailing list (where all the
> support for ati_xv is)...  The links to the mailing list are on the
> LiViD/GATOS website (www.linuxvideo.org)

Hey, that would be great... I am having problems getting to Gatos web site
this morning, but will keep trying... That is where i got the original files
last week for the ati all in wonder pro.... But the instructions were a
little vauge and confusing to me.... So, if you wouldnt mind walking me
through, that would be awsome.... I use linux so much more then windows 98,
but to use my tv tunner currently I have to switch back to 98 and that is
such a drag.... Thanks for the help in advance....

Daniel