C&T69000 HiQVideo Frame Grabber?

I'm wondering if anyone has had success using a Chips and Tech 69000 or any
of the HiQVideo series chips as a frame grabber.  I know there are a couple
of projects, www.k-team.comsoftware/v4l2.html and
http://www.visuelle-maschinen.de/, but I know that Carmona's at K-team
doesn't quite work yet and I haven't been able to get the other working yet
either.  I can compile it and insert it into the kernel but   I haven't got
it to work with any other software, like xawtv, fbtv etc.

This setup, a Philips 7111a into a C&T69000, seems to be on a lot of
industrial based SBC's that are meant to do video.  I just haven't found
anyone that has made the combo work correctly as a frame grabber under
Linux.  I'd be more than happy to contribute my resources, but at the moment
I'm pressed for time, so if anyone has any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks,

-Doug Scott

dscott@xxxxxxxxxxx

Douglas Scott