Re: Averist - ffmpeg

http://ffmpeg.sourceforge.net/ News
(Jun 12 2001) FFMpeg is not dead. I was very busy during the previous months. Now I am working on the next version again. The
mailing list ffmpeg-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is now open.
------

There it is

Its kind of cool that we have the original guy again
Just all that exitment and a pretty cool name :)
Lets see If we can still use it ?

Have you all submitted your improvements Jody and Juan ?
Well see each other on that new list ?

Hey why nobody has any suggestions on the strangely misbehaving
w3cam using the cpia v4l driver ?

cheers

Tobias