Re: Voodoo TVFM 200

On Friday 01 June 2001 04:06 pm, you wrote:
Unfortunetly that didn't work I tried it as soon as I seen it. But like I
stated before posts from a while ago hinted that this was an STB card, I
don't think so, but I could be wrong. Harddrake says there is two bt878
chips, at least that's what it is reporting, I only see one chip that is an
conexant fusion 878a, but only one. Also I have found out it has an
MicroTuner mt2032 tuner chip. but I don't find any references to these chips
in particuliar. Maybe this info will help somebody get me pointed in the
right direction.
Aries