Re: pixelview play Tv pak.

Thanks for the response. It worked. But the problem is sound volume is
very low. I had to set both mixer and speaker volume at top to hear
anything good, where as 30% speaker and mixer 50% is sufficient for
ordinary hearing with xmms etc.
Further one more. I have mdk7.2 in the same machine. I installed same
2.4.1 kernel in mdk 7.2. With same modules .conf lines in mdk, I
couldn't get sound? Any explanation to get over it.