USB Nogatech

Hi, everyone

I just bought a USB TV/FM Radio tuner from Nogatech called USBTV.
I would like to have it working in linux and I read that Zoran bought
Nogatech some time ago. I think there are some drivers and software to
use this Zoran cards in linux but I cannot find how to install them
anywhere...

I have tried to find information about how to configure and maybe try to
set up this thing but the help in the web about it is very disperse.

Could anybody indicate a place to get a Howto or a FAQ about TV and
linux?? Have anybody experimented with this kind of card (or similar
USB/TV configuration) on linux??

Thank you very much in advance for your help,

Dani.

     ^oo^                             [monleon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
     (..)           Daniel Monleon
    ()  ()          Protein NMR lab
    ()__()          Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine

Tel: 1-732-2355327  Rutgers University
Fax: 1-732-2354850  679 Hoes Lane, Piscataway, NJ 08854