WinTV Go and Red Hat Linux 7.1 -- sound yes, video no

I am having a big problem trying to get a WinTV Go card to work with Red Hat
Linux 7.1. It's a new card so I don't know if this is a distribution problem
or not (e.g., I haven't tried it with older versions of RHL).

The problem is that while the card appears to be recognized without a problem
(looking at dmesg and /var/log/messages confirmed this), I can only get sound
out of the card--no video. I've read the man pages, doc in /usr/share/doc,
gone to the xawtv web site, searched in google and deja and found nothing
that resolves this issue.  Here's what I've tried:

xawtv
xawtv -noxv
xawtv -noxv -nodga
xawtv -nodga

none of these work

v4l-conf shows that DGA is enabled; all appears well
in addition, all modules are loaded (bttv, i2c-core, etc.)

XFree86-v4l RPM is installed.

I've tried the card with several video card configurations:
- nvidia GeForce 3 with Nvidia drivers
- "                   " XFree86 drivers
- G450 with XFree86 drivers
- G450 with AccelX 6.0

Same situation in each (except that AX6.0 doesn't have DGA support, apparently).

I've also tried 16bpp and 24bpp -- same non-result.

Sometimes the "video" is green or blue, but it is usually just a black screen.

I _can_ get sound--the problem is strictly with video.

lspci shows two entries for the card--is this usual?

Also, I tried kwintv. The wizard finds ~70 channels. Again I can get sound
but no video. After playing with the channel editor kwintv crashes (everytime).

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Chris