Pinnacle Studio MP10

Hi Folks,

This is my first post to the list, so hi to everyone.

I have a Pinnacle Studio MP10 MPEG1 encoder/decoder
that works through the printer port of my PC.
I am interested in using it for Amateur Radio Digital Television
experiments, by piping the output to a 1.2 Mbps Digital transmitter
on the 23cm amateur radio band.

I am not sure what transport format to use, I might have to invent my
own,
using an FPGA or something, but first things first, I was wondering if
there
was any software available under linux to access this box to stream MPEG
1.

Thanks

John.

--