Re: a question about the pinnacle studio pctvpro

I remember reading a review comparing a bunch of DVD decoder cards, which
found that the best quality was with SVGA output and an external SVGA-TV
converter box. I can't remember which converter box came out on top, but at
least that way you're not constrained on your choice of video card.

Ben