Re: Re: Video Size in ffserver

RTSP is not proprietary to RealServer, RTSP (Real Time Streaming Protocol) is an open standard employed by most major streaming methods like QuickTime Streaming for example.

ffserver should be able to use RTSP, you could view the source to the OpenSource QuickTime Streaming server at http://publicsource.apple.com/ and see how they implemented it.

Michael